Thursday, June 26, 2008

4 countries, 5 girls, 19 days...oh my!

We are scrambling, packing, and counting down! We have so many plans, books, reservations, etc...but the Lord reminds us of this..."A Man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9 We are so excited and can't wait for you to join us each day on this journey! We know you will get a good laugh from our daily adventures...but we ask (beg!) that you pray for our journey too! It all kicks off on Tuesday!

:) Jen, Laurie, Kelley, Katie, Christine

7 comments:

amymcd said...

Girls,
I am so excited to hear all about your adventures. I will definitely be praying for you.
Love ya,
Amy

Unknown said...

You all are going to have blast! I will be praying for you! Nicole V.

Christine J. said...

Thanks Jenn for doing this:-) Please, be in prayer for us. Pray that it is an adventure that will draw us closer to Him, protect us, and draw us in stronger fellowship.
Love y'all,
CJ

Unknown said...

I can't believe your trip is almost here! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
Love,
Holly

Kari Copling said...

Absolutely so excited for you girls! I love the pics you have up so far, will be praying for you (and wishing England were on you list of stops: I'll be thinking of you from London!). God bless you and thanks for doing the blog! It's like a little personal revival time for the 5 of you :)

Kari

Anonymous said...

Love the jumping picture! You girls are going to have a blast, looking forward to hearing your updates along the way.

The Kevin Kelly said...

I will live life vicariously through you guys (or girls)... so please do something that you KNOW I would enjoy.